Logi Browser
gearhound
Accepted Solution

Backup for H-One settings?

Let's say I reformat my current computer hard drive....or replace it......or want to do my H1 setup on a different computer than I've been using. How do I 'back up' my configuration so it's portable? I know it actually saves it online, so if I just installed the Remote Software in another machine and logged in with my access info, would I automatically see my current configuration, without having to 'restore' it somehow? It's enough work to get this device tweaked just right for my personal preferences, I'd hate to lose the configuration data.....or worse, feel like I needed to take detailed notes of everything I did, just so I could replicate it in a few months/years, when I've long-since forgotten how I got it to where it is now!
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

Re: Backup for H-One settings?

No data is stored in the user's computer.

Wherever you log in to your account you'll find your account waiting for you.

Logi Visitor
NotInTuneYet

I hear & understand - however it would be very useful to be able to clone an existing setup to enable modification of a secondary profile/setup for testing "improvements". Thus should everything not work out (or the missus arrive home early!!!) one can easily revert to the known good solution.

Can the setup be cloned and the copy edited & downloaded to the original remote?

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harmony One, Samsung LE46A656, Humax FoxSAT-HDR, Linksys DMA-2200 & Denon AV1911
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

see your other thread...only tech support can clone the account for you...

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays