Logi Nu
PVB32082

Blinking Light - Harmony 200

My Harmony 200 does not respond to anything now. It is new and so are the batteries.

The TV - CABLE - DVD buttons are blinking steadily - what does this mean??

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Blinking Light - Harmony 200

Ii's in Safe Mode, remove the batteries, then while holding the # 2 button, replace the batteries, this should take it out of Safe Mode and stop the Device Buttons from flashing.

Logi Nu
raqofapples

Thank you so much that totally worked! You rock! I want my old remote back lol

Logi Nu
sanne41

Same problem here. Tried the solution suggested below, didn't work. Whatever button I push while inserting batteries, buttons keep on blinking... Could someone help me out plz? 

Logi Nu
sanne41

Oh, and I tried synchronizing, didn't work either: three blinks, pause, three blinks, pause, three blinks, pause, three blinks. Bought device only a couple of months ago!

Logi Nu
rcastro0

Pressing "2" while putting in a new set of batteries worked for my Harmony 200. My thanks to who suggested that.

Logi Nu
ORMANAF

For what it is worth:

I bought a LH200 Remote (Remote #2) three months ago to replace the first one I bought about 18 Months before that. I bought the second one because of the three blinking lights syndrome on #1. The guys at Radio Shack assured me that if the remote was blinking like that, it was DEAD. Yesterday my second one "DIED". Again I went to Radio Shack and was assured Remote #2 was Dead. I purchased the third one and set it up.

Then I saw this blog and tried the "hold button 2, while replaciing batteries" procedure. Via La, #2 remote started working as advertised. Thing is, I already threw away Remote #1(I feel sure the "Propcedure" would have fixed it) I am using #2, and I have #3 back in its container. If #2 dies I will use the 24 Month Replacement warranty I bought with #3 to replace #2.

Lessons Learned:

1. The guys at Radio Shack do not know their products

2. Check all sources before throwing away your Remote

Thanks for posting your original problem and thanks to those of you who responded with the correct knowledge   

Logi Master II
barkeater

ORMANAF wrote:

For what it is worth:

I bought a LH200 Remote (Remote #2) three months ago to replace the first one I bought about 18 Months before that. I bought the second one because of the three blinking lights syndrome on #1. The guys at Radio Shack assured me that if the remote was blinking like that, it was DEAD. Yesterday my second one "DIED". Again I went to Radio Shack and was assured Remote #2 was Dead. I purchased the third one and set it up.

Then I saw this blog and tried the "hold button 2, while replaciing batteries" procedure. Via La, #2 remote started working as advertised. Thing is, I already threw away Remote #1(I feel sure the "Propcedure" would have fixed it) I am using #2, and I have #3 back in its container. If #2 dies I will use the 24 Month Replacement warranty I bought with #3 to replace #2.

Lessons Learned:

1. The guys at Radio Shack do not know their products

2. Check all sources before throwing away your Remote

Thanks for posting your original problem and thanks to those of you who responded with the correct knowledge   

Bold added by me.

You can add Best Buy to that list :smileyhappy:

Sony BDP-S390 BD | Logitech Squeezbox Classic | Squeezebox Radio
Logi Nu
A_t_u_l

+1

worked for me too

thanks 

Logi Nu
Ghazy

Thanks.. It works with my case too..

The question is >> why did it go to safe mode by it self?? and is that normal??