Logi Nu
baxterboy

Customer Service?

Why does it take over a week for Logitech to reply to email contacts, when they state that contact will be made within 24 hours? I've now been waiting over a week to receive a response from the warranty dept regarding a replacement for my defective remote. Is this the standard of service customers should expect?
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

Re: Customer Service?

Unfortunately, their email response times have been horrible (at least since I've been on the forums).  I recommend picking up a phone, yes, the time on hold will stink, but at least you will get an answer.

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays