06-15-2010 02:18 PM - edited 06-15-2010 02:33 PM
Just got my harmony 600 last week and just cannot get it to work on Virgin V+ box very well. I have a few major issues
1. The back button doesnt work and cant be mapped to anything - not even volume controls or somthing simple like that
2. the guide buttons dont map very well.. ie. theres no button to bring up the recorded programs area
3. The information button brings up some wierd menu - not the info menu.
4. It never turns off the corrent devices with the all off button. Randomly some devices stay on.. same with turning things on
5. The setup doesnt know how to turn on and off the amp which is actually a logitec device itself - i have to teach it the button to use - should that be correct?
I spent a few hours trying to remap things to make them work in a useable manner but couldnt get the back button to do anything at all and you really need the back funtionality.
Has anyone had any issues/sucess with a V+ remote? i didnt think it would be this hard to get it working tbh?