Logi Nu
gutowscr471

Harmony 610 with Samsung LED UN46C6500VF

Just bought a new Samsung UN46C6500VF TV and having problems with sources.  My old TV and direct source inputs which worked fine.  The samsung has one source button and you must move up/down and select the source you want.  I did get this to work by having the Harmony select the source button then move down to select the right source until i turned my computer(s) on to stream DLNA content.  The source list keeps changing based on how many computers I have on that can stream content and I DON'T want this to change.

So in the end, my input source list dynamically changes based on the number of computers are on and there is NO WAY to remove them from the selectable list.  The Harmony i believe is expecting a FIXED  number of inputs/sources and then simply counts to get the right source (since i needed to order them in the setup).

Anyone have any ideas.  This is just absolutely insane...and my wife is unhappy as well...LOL.

Logi Nu
gutowscr471

Re: Harmony 610 with Samsung LED UN46C6500VF

I guess to be clear, i'd like to know if there are DIRECT input selections rather than the source/scroll/select method or if there is a better way to do it on the Harmony 610.

towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

Are you sure you TV does not have direct input commands

Go to devices on your remote and select the TV

Here you can look to see if the direct commands exist.

If your model is lacking some or all of them try adding similar but different models to your remote to see if they have working commands

___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Nu
gutowscr471

towboy123 wrote:

If your model is lacking some or all of them try adding similar but different models to your remote to see if they have working commands

You mean go to devices on the Harmony Remote?

towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

gutowscr471 wrote:

towboy123 wrote:

You mean go to devices on the Harmony Remote?

Yes

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner