Logi Browser
DevericaWolf

Harmony 650 and the reset issue. Is it still happening?

[ Edited ]

I was looking at picking up a 650 for myself. I've already gotten a 510 and like it and was going to give it to my mother. But does anyone know if newish models are still going through it? I know many people have had no problems but I am of reading of many still having problems as of May. The 510's buttons are too small for me but at least it is usable. But can anyone answer my question? Also, does the 700 suffer from the same issue? Thanks. :smileytongue:

Logi Master II
dennisu

Re: Harmony 650 and the reset issue. Is it still happening?

DevericaWolf

I have got quite a few people to get the 600 and 650 and none of them have ever had this problem that you are talking about.  The 600 even without the colour screen is a better basic remote for most people as the buttons are lighted. 

Logi Nu
fred1988

im on my second 650 with that issue, asking for a refund or upgrade on mine since i dont want a third one that will start doing it soon enough.

Logi Master II
barkeater

I am not aware of any reset issue with the 700.

Sony BDP-S390 BD | Logitech Squeezbox Classic | Squeezebox Radio
towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 509
Solutions: 152

I have seen occur on the 600 and 650 a couple times now in all cases placing a piece of thin cardboard in the battery case holds the batteries in place rather well.
___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Nu
jman1

This March 2012, I picked up my remote recently and hadn't realized until now that this is a recurring issue with this model. My remote does have this issue, renders it practically unusable, and it is very frustrating.

Logi Nu
mkegel

Do not purchase a 650. I have had 2 and within 3-4 months the units went into constant reset and became unusable. This has nothing to do with baterries it is a software issue.