04-23-2012 07:42 PM
Got this harmony 650 about 4 months ago. Two new AA batteries are pretty much fully drainined within 2 weeks!
From the Knowledge Base there were instructions to do a Firmware upgrade:
If the batteries are draining quickly on your Harmony remote, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Remove the battery from the remote
- Massage each button to ensure none of them are stuck down
- Re-insert the battery
- Launch the Harmony remote software and log into your account
- Click on the Downloads button at the top-right corner of your screen
- Click on the Firmware button. Follow the onscreen instructions to upgrade the firmware on your Harmony remote
- Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click on the Update Remote button
Test your Harmony remote for an extended period of time to see if the issue has been resolved.
However, I could not seem to be able to get to the part about seeing a "Download" button, after I logged in. No Download button. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Any one done this before and could help? Thanks!