Logi Nu
donut59

Harmony 670--no sound on AV receiver

I have the Harmony 670 connected to PVR, Bose AV receiver, TV, and DVD.  Some button was incorrectly pushed on the remote, and the AV receiver sound is off ("No audio signal").  Nothing is muted.  Everything else connected to the remote works, but I am having to listen to the TV sound because the receiver has no sound.  Thank you in advance if you are able to help!
Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony 670--no sound on AV receiver

If the receiver isn't outputing any sound then it is not a problem with the remote, you have a problem with the receiver.  Are you sure the receiver is on the correct input, are your volume controlls for the receiver mapped to the volume up, volume down and mute for your Activity?
Logi Nu
donut59

Nothing has been changed on the receiver. The receiver sound was working fine, and something was inadvertently pushed on the remote and the audio signal was lost. This has happened before.  Pushing some unknown (out of frustration) button or combination of buttons on the remote seemed to fix the situation. 
Logi Guru
listener

Hi,

it seems that the receiver is somehow out of sync with the Harmony activity. I guess it's on a wrong input. Try the help feature of the Harmony. Simply press the help key on the remote and answer the questions it asks.

Greetings

listener

Harmony 900 with Fujitsu-Siemens TV (Myrica V30-1), Yamaha-AV (RX-V461), Teufel-5.1-Speakers (Concept-S), Sony DVD (DVP-NS76H), Sony VCR (SLV-SE800D1), LG PVR (RH-278H), Pioneer Mini System (CD, Radio, Tape) (DC-Z94), Logitech Squeezebox Radio and iPod touch 32GB. Did you read Wannabe's FAQ's?