Logi Nu
AZGadget

Harmony 890 Master Reset

My Harmony 890 has been in storage for 2 years and I am wanting to use it again. The battery went bad and I just received a new battery from Logitech. I want to set my remote back how it came out of the box when new.

Can anyone tell me how can I do a master reset on the remote?

Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

Re: Harmony 890 Master Reset

easiest way...just create a new account and program that account...then update the remote...it overrides what's on the remote

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Nu
JCGP

I had a hard disk crash and I had to load evrything on my computer. I loaded the Harmony software again, but I noticed that my latest updates on my H690 did not appear. How can I find the way to have the latest update on my software.I mean, Can I transfer the current update from my remote to the software?

Thanks in advance

Logi Nu
JCGP

sorry it is H890
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

JCGP wrote:

I had a hard disk crash and I had to load evrything on my computer. I loaded the Harmony software again, but I noticed that my latest updates on my H690 did not appear. How can I find the way to have the latest update on my software.I mean, Can I transfer the current update from my remote to the software?

Thanks in advance

it's not possible to go from remote to the software.
no settings are stored on your hard drive...everything is stored on the logitech servers.  so if you made changes and they're not showing in your account, I would recommend calling tech support.

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Rook
JUCAGU

Thanks. I will try that