Logi Nu
Meryl

Harmony 900 User Manual

[ Edited ]

Where can I find a detailed instructions on using activities, favorites etc on Harmony 900. The manual that came with the unit is not very helpful.

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony 900 User Manual

Here is a link for the 900 user manual.  If you have any questions about creating Activities, come back.

Logi Nu
Jser63

I'm obviously not the person who asked about the manual, but I have issues with the activities. If I have an activity with SkyHD on it and start the relebant devices up then turn them off then decide to watch a Blue Ray DVD my AV Receiver doesn't change the input to BD/DVD it stays on the SkyHD input why is that and can this be changed so that the last AV receiver input is not the one started next time but actually picks up the one which the activity states which is BD/DVD.

Also I thought that when you go to the help and it tries to fix the issue it invariably does but doesn't remember it. Why??

Thanks for any help you can give me

Logi Legend II
rhachey

You need to increase the Power On delay for the AV Receiver.  If you use the Help button to get your remote back in sync, it does not save the settings, you have to troubleshoot the problem in the software to permanently fix the problem

Logi Nu
Jser63

Thank you, The power on delay I think was set by the remote from the AV receiver when I went through the settings, I will go through it again see what it is set at and increase it and see if this works.

John

Logi Nu
Jser63

Hi,

This hasn't helped the situation, I am still struggling to figure out why the AV Receiver will not change the setting on the AV receiver to the activity I want i.e. If I have been showing Sky on TV and then switch them off with the button on the top left hand corner of the Harmony 900 then in 10 minutes decide I want to watch a DVD and press the BD/DVD activity the AV receiver stays on Sky does not move to BD as requested in the activity and visa versa. So annoying. Thanks

Logitech Employee
KPHarmony

Thank you rhachey for helping the user.

Hi Jser63,

I suspect that Input settings of the BD/DVD activity may be corrupted in your account. So I would recommend you to re-run the BD/DVD Activity setup flow and check the Input settings for AV Receiver device. Please follow the below steps to review the settings of Activity and check it.

1. Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account
  2. Click on the Activities tab on your home page
  3. Click on the Settings button for the Activity you wish to troubleshoot
  4. Select Review the settings for this Activity and click on the Next button 
  5. Select 'No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings.' option and click on the Next button and follow the on-screen Instructions

If it is not working, then delete the Activity and create the new one and check it. Let me know, if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,
KPHarmony

If a reply resolves your issue, you can help other users also by clicking "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button.

Click here to join the Harmony Beta Community!

Signature

All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.