Logi New
rncala
Accepted Solution

Harmony One / Comcast HD-DVR Control

The Harmony One remote controls my Comcast HD-DVR, but 2 functions are not supported: The B and C buttons which appear on the Harmony One touch screen should move the selected day up or down in the Comcast TV listing guide; however, touching those buttons does nothing.  For example, if I'm looking for a show at 8pm, but I don't know which day it is on, I can open the guide to 8pm tonight and press the B button to see listings at 8pm tomorrow, the next day, etc.  How can I make the Harmony One support that function?  Thanks for any advice you may have!

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony One / Comcast HD-DVR Control

Have you checked in the software at your Activity, Customize Buttons what if anything is assigned to those buttons?
Logi New
rncala

I'll check that tonight -- thanks for the suggestion!  I'm new to Harmony; so I've been so amazed at all the things it does automatically that I haven't looked at any of the custom options.

Logi New
rncala

Thanks rhachey -- that worked great!

Day up / day down commands were in the drop-down menus under Activity - Customize Buttons - Additional Buttons.

:smileyhappy:

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Glad you have it working now
Logi Browser
markwood

I have the same issue with my Comcast remote not recognizing A, B, and C buttons, although they show up on my Harmony. I went to the software on my computer selected Activities then Watch TV. I then selected Customize buttons and "day+" and "day-" are not to be found. What am I doing wrong

Logi Apprentice
Ahorodny

you may need to learn that command from your original remote

Alex
- Retired Harmony Support Agent