Logi Browser
bunger

Harmony One, Directv Genie HR44, and On Demand

I have the HR44 Genie DVR and a Logitech Harmony One remote.  I also use the Directv iPad app to browse and control the DVR.  The iPad app's Remote function has a button for "On Demand" though the Directv physical remote does not.

I would like to program my Harmony One remote with an On Demand button, but am not sure how as it doesn't appear in Logitech's database.

Any help would be appreciated!!

thanks in advance,

Bill

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony One, Directv Genie HR44, and On Demand

Not possible to teach the IPad on demand command to the Harmony as it is not sending IR. So you will have to find thr Hex code for the command, the have Harmony add it to your device profile
Logi Browser
bunger

I knew they couldn't "learn" from one another, I was just hoping someone already had the solution...

Logi Legend II
rhachey

As I said you need to get the Hex code from the manufacturer, if one exists and send it to Logitech
Logi Guru
triad

[ Edited ]

On Demand is just the seqence 1000 or a favorite for that channel. You could also try the HR20-700 profile.

EDIT: Nix that different profile idea. I've checked my sources, and a discrete code for On Demand does not exist. You'll have to use a sequence or a favorite.