Logi Rook
AceH

Harmony One Hard Reset?

Brand new Harmony One Remote received Tuesday 7/12/2011.  I noticed every time I press the number 1 the number 2 comes up.  I did a learning command to put number 1 back on the remote.

I would like to do a "hard reset" to restore the remote to the factory setting to see if the remote was defective right out the box.  I should'n have to make a brand new remote learn the number 1.  Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony One Hard Reset?

There is no hard reset, aside from deleting all of your activities, then deleating all of your devices, then updating your remote. The other thing you could do is to create a new account and then update your remote.
Logi Rook
AceH

Recreating all my activites and devices is too much trouble.  Since I still have time I just might exchange it for another one, which I was trying to aviod doing.  But it's easier than re-doing everyting.

Logi Rook
AceH

I began experiencing other problems with this remote so I requested an RMA so I can exchange it for another Harmony One.

The remote froze twice  while updating my actvities and devices.  Short of deleting all my activities and devices, is there a way to clear the remote before I return it?

P.S.  I've had 2 Harmony 550's for years and neither has ever froze during an update.

Logi Legend II
rhachey

No just as I said in my earlier post

Logi Rook
AceH

Thanks.