Logi Nu
Terminal88

Harmony One Themes ?

[ Edited ]
Hi,:smileyhappy:

Where i can find any themes for my harmony One ?

Thank's.:smileywink:

Message Edited by Terminal88 on 03-15-2008 04:59 PM
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

Re: Harmony One Themes ?

I haven't seen any yet other than the built in ones...but I spend more time watching the tv than looking at the remote

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Nu
Terminal88

Thank's for the reply, you watch the tv not the remote :smileyvery-happy:
and the background, i can change ? (no any option for that in the software ?)

Thank's
Logi Browser
kbc58

Why would you care about the background?
Logi Nu
LppDelta9

i would like to be able to create my theme
or at lese be able to get other theme,

only 3 theme suck ,
and only 1 looking good , loll
Logi Browser
Goofyfoot

Logitech added a Theme section and there is apparently more room for other theme titles so its only natural we would ask for more themes. Logitech, either (please) add more themes or let us create our own. This is a $200+ - remote. The more customizations we can do the better we feel about the price we paid on the remote. Besides, its just plain cool to be able to customize your gadgets today. Am I wrong?
Logi Browser
Argelius

I agree! Logitech - if you are going to tease us with 3 built-in themes, you need to occasionally surprise us by adding some new ones...

Logi Browser
Jason456456465

Anyone know if there are updates available to download for more themes with the harmony one remote?

Thanks,

Jason

Harmony One Remote
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

[ Edited ]

There aren't, and I don't think there are going to be, but then, I am like WannabeActuary in this - I watch the TV, not the remote.:smileyvery-happy:

Logi Browser
Jason456456465

True, we dont watch our remote we view it to change our activities.  Non the less, your right.  I dont think logitech wants to release any more themes for control overhead of the remote.  who knows.

Harmony One Remote