Logi Nu
mrcrago
Accepted Solution

Harmony One and Bose Solo

Has anyone tried to use a Harmony One with the Bose Solo speaker/amplifier?  I can turn it on and off with the Harmony remote, but it will not change the volume when set up to control the volume of the TV.  It will, however, control the volume if I select the Bose under "Devices".  I have re-run the setup of "Watch TV" activity to include the Bose speaker to control the volume, but it still tries to control the volume of the TV only. Any ideas?  THX!

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony One and Bose Solo

Select your activity in the software, select Customize Buttons and map the correct device and commands to the volume buttons

Logi Nu
mrcrago

I haven't had to do anything with my remote since I first programmed it two years ago, and I forgot about customizing buttons... thanks much!

Logi Nu
papaworx

I have added the Bose Solo device to "watching TV", "watching ROKU", and "watching DVD" activities. I could then tell Harmony to control volume via the Bose Sole device. The only problem left is the turning on and off the Bose Solo. It has a power toggle. So it is not consistent. I simply leave the power on. That may not be ecological, but I don't have another solution.