Logi Nu
S_Bubba

Harmony One and Yamaha HTR-4065 (trouble turning it on)

I am having a heck of a time getting my Harmony One to turn on my receiver.  This is compounded by the fact I don't have the internet at home and have to make changes at the office and then try when I get home.  But, that is besides the point. 

Original setup

turn on receiver first, turn on tv second, turn on dish third.  This would turn on tv and dish box but would not turn on receiver.  I would tun in off and then try it again and all three would start and work fine.

Modified setup

I changed it to where the receiver would turn on last.  This would turn on the tv and the dish box but not turn on the receiver.  I would turn them off again and try it, but it would still only turn on the tv and dish box

So on my ipod setting I turned on the tv first and then turned on the receiver and then turned on the recver again at 500ms.  It would turn on the tv bu not the receiver.

Where is my next logical progression to try? 

Also, where do you adjust the delay between items turning on.  Could this be my issue?

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony One and Yamaha HTR-4065 (trouble turning it on)

It could be one of two things for the Receiver, either increase the Inter-device delay for the receiver or increase the Repeats.

Logi Nu
S_Bubba

how do you adjust interdelay?

Logi Legend II
rhachey

S_Bubba wrote:

how do you adjust interdelay?

Not Interdelay but Inter-device delay.  Go to Devices, Your Device, Settings, Adjust Delays