Logi Nu
greywolf01

Harmony Touch will not select HDMI 1 on Sony Bravia TV

Hello there,

Just looking for advice on this Harmony Touch which I purchase for the family. Used the MyHarmony.com software to get it set up, and all settings are correct as far as the phone support can discern, but the remote WILL NOT select HDMI 1 to access the Satellite - it either goes to HDMI 2 or Component 2. Blu-Ray set up on HDMI 3 works fine, as does the VCR set up on Video 2. And the damning thing is that I can go into the devices menu of the Harmony remote and manually select HDMI 1, and it will correctly switch.

My thought: given that the manual selection works, the remote has the correct command to switch the TV. But it is not being programmed with the correct command by the MyHarmony website. The second phone agent said to disable Bravia Sync, but it appears there's no way to do that. Moreover, disabling the HDMI Control breaks the Blu-Ray activity by sending it to HDMI 2 instead of 3. What can be done to correct this?

Logi Nu
greywolf01

Re: Harmony Touch will not select HDMI 1 on Sony Bravia TV

Just confirmed that the MyHarmony.com software is loading the incorrect commands - that activity is showing on the remote as 'turn on TV' and 'video 4' input... which is Component 2. 'Video 5' is confirmed as HDMI 1.