Logi Browser
SuperMiguel

Harmony remote with Samsung Smart TV

How can i set up my harmony if i want to view a movie using the allshare feature of my samsung TV???

First problem i have is that i cant set my TV as a playblack device... it makes me pick one :smileysad:

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Harmony remote with Samsung Smart TV

What remote do you have?
Logi Browser
SuperMiguel

Logi Browser
SuperMiguel

So the watch a movie button does not allow me to set the tv as a video source... but if i create a custom activity it does... the problem now is how do i assing this custom activity to the "watch a movie" button???

Logi Browser
SuperMiguel

bump

Logi Nu
rentageek

[ Edited ]

I too have had major issues trying to setup watching a movie via AllShare as an activity on my Harmony 700.  I got it to work, by adding AllShare as an input, but it then fouled up all my other formerly working TV activity inputs!  When I went back to Watch TV, it couldnt properly identify HDMI1/Cable STB!  Then when I tried to go to Watch a DVD it couldnt properly ID my HDMI2/DVD.  After [keep it couteous] with it for over an hour I had to ultimately delete each device and start over!

Although I love the Harmony, I'd think that with the proliference of video libraries and smart tvs that this would already be incorporated into the Harmony remote as an activity.  After all, I had to input my TV model, etc in... the models with AllShare are easy to ID, so this should be an easy thing to remedy in a future sw update... right???

PS - My only workaround is to go to Device, TV, then navigate via TV menu to AllShare... just what I had to with Sammy remote, I guess I just want my new smart Harmony to be smarter!

Logitech... DO YOU FEEL ME?

Logi Nu
Seanis76

im having the same problem, i cant get the harmony 600 to select Allshare on the Samsung LCD

Logi Nu
jorickdd

How did you add allshare as an input?

I have the same problem...

Logi Nu
tbm1192

[ Edited ]

I too am having the same problem!!!  I have the 900.

Logi Nu
mikeb33

Has anybody solved this int he past year?