Logi Browser
Zoso666
Accepted Solution

How do I know?

Hi there, I've got a brand new Harmony 1100 yesterday and have one question: How do I know it's fully charged when it's on cradle? The battery icon after more than 8 hours only shows a charging symbol,I thought I would see something like a full green or fully charged icon just like when it's out of cradle. 

Thank you so much and sorry if it's a dumb question.

towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

Re: How do I know?

The battery should be fully charged after a few hours. I always keep my 1100 in the charger to know that it is charged.

___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Browser
Zoso666

Thanks,but you can't see if it's fully charged through the lcd while is on the cradle right? I mean, there's no change in the power icon from charging to charged for instance?

towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

I think you are correct I have never really payed any attention to that.  The icon on the remote while not in charging does indicate the charge status.

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Legend II
rhachey

After the first initial charge, the charging icon never changes in the display, it always looks like just a partial charge.  As towboy stated always put your remote on the charging base at the end of the viewing or listening session and you will always have a fully charges remote.  This will not hurt the battery.  I do this with all of my rechargeable Harmony remotes, and one is over 3 years old

Logi Browser
Zoso666

Thank you so much guys!