Logi Nu
sarzan

IKEA uppleva tv

Hi, 

i try to configure Harmony 300 to use with Ikea Uppleva TV but is not working at all.

I try in 2 way and both have no result.

First try: becacuse the wizard seem to don't recognize the IKEA Uppleva TV i try to use the "learn" function with basic key like ON/off, channel+/- etc. The key are acquired correctly, but the TV don't react to any input.

Second try: i investigate and found that IKEA Uppleva TV is the L46U4010ZJE model of TCL . I check in this link http://myremotesetup.com/EasyZapper/New/Main.asp and i found that this model is supported. So i add the device in my remote. Same result as the "learning way". The TV don't  react to any command.

All "basic control" are been done (battery level, light condiction, etc.). Other device configured on the remote are working.

Can anyone help ? 

Tnks in advance :smileyhappy:

Logi Journeyman
bizwiz41

Re: IKEA uppleva tv

I have to ask this question; I assume that when you are testing the learned comands, you are in Device mode correct?

If you are in the Activity mode, the commands may not be mapped to the buttons you are trying to use.

Logi Nu
sarzan

Re: IKEA uppleva tv

What you mean as Device mode and Activity mode ?

To learn the commands i use 2 way:

1) I add a new device in the devices menù: i specify "other device" and when system ask if i have the original remote i answer yes. Then i follow the wizard to learn some basic command (power on, up, down ecc). I sync the settings. No buttons work.

2) On the "Buttons" menu i select an existing device (TV TCL) and then  i use the "Acquire command" function to add some basic commands. Then i assign this command to some button. I sync the settings. No button works again.

Is the procedure correct ?