Logi Nu
mdipr

Logitech Login Page for Harmony Remote - Where is it

What happened to the login page for programming the harmony remotes.  I went to the screen I had used in the past and it said the page is not available anymore and I can't find a login page anywhere on the Logitech website.  Can anyone please help.
Thanks.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
bluja000

Re: Logitech Login Page for Harmony Remote - Where is it

Type into an IE address bar members.harmonyremote.com (without the www. or http.).
Logi Apprentice
DonHarmony

Hi there,

Accessing the login page via IE at members.harmonyremote.com is not the officially supported interface for Harmony customers.  This was our old interface.  Functionality is limited with this interface.  To access our latest and officially supported interface, please download and install the latest version of Harmony Remote control software (7.3.2) located here:

Once you install the client and the client launches, you will be brought to the login page.

Kindest Regards,

Don
Logi Nu
igiveup

I tried this link and because I use a Mac, it won't work so now what?

Logi Legend II
rhachey

You need to install the software from Logitech on your mac

Logi Nu
sheridan005

:womanmad:

Hi. I purchased a second harmony remote a few weeks ago. I downloaded the software online and set up the device online (my other, older remote uses a harmony program that is on my computer).  I want to change one of the settings but can't find how to login. When I try to, I either get taken to pages wanting me to download the software (which I already did when I set up).  I'm afraid I'll lose the settings it took so long to get right! One of the pages even asks how did I set up the remote - using software on my computer or using the online setup. When I click that I used online, I get taken to a page that wants me to download the whole thing again! I did manage to login on one attempt (don't remember how I got there a couple of days ago), but it only recognised that I had setup my OLD remote.  I don't know how I am going to be able to find my new account and the settings I have - which means I can't change anything.  I'm finding it a VERY frustrating site to deal with. I don't know if being in Australia is mucking things up with regard to my accounts.

Logi Master II
barkeater

You shouldn't lose anything as you will be setting up a seperate account for each remote.  It doesn't matter what version of the Harmony software application your using to access the account (the most current is 7.7.0).  It sounds like you may have used an older version of the Harmony software application to set your older remote.  This shouldn't be an issue.  All you need is the account login information for the two seperate accounts (one for each remote) and your good.  It's asking if you used the online application or the computer application software.  The online application accessed by going to MyHarmony.com is completely seperate from the computer application software. 

If you have forgotten your login information for your new remote's account, you can launch the application on your computer then connect your remote to the computer.  You then can select the button for retrieving you account information.

Sony Bravia KDL32S3000 HDTV | Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K AVR | Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300 HDC HD Cable Box | Sony BDP-S390 BD | Harmony 700| Logitech Squeezbox Classic| Squeezebox Radio