Logi Nu
jhachey
Accepted Solution

Remote Codes for Viore LC26VF59 TV

I have a Harmony One and a Harmony 880 remote that I use for Home Theater setups in my living room and rec room, but this is a bit of an oddball request a I am really looking for help here with a Comcast remote used to control a TV in my bedroom.

My bedroom TV is a Viore LC26VF59, which is supported by Harmony remotes, but I don't really need a fancy remote for my bedroom TV and cable box.  Unfortunately, there are no remote codes listed for Viore TVs for my Comcast (Motorola) remote.  Because Harmony remotes support the Viore TV, and because most TV components come from a limited pool of suppliers, I am guessing that the Viore codes are the same as some other brand that Comcast supports (e.g. AKAI TVs share remote codes with Samsung TVs, so maybe there is a Panasonic or other brand TV with remote codes that will also control a Viore TV).

Can anyone out there help?

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Remote Codes for Viore LC26VF59 TV

Have you tried contacting Comcast?

Logi Nu
jhachey

No, although I have gone through their on-line database of remote codes.  I did email Viore.  No response yet.

Logi Rook
Lezanenear19

Try to get a Harmony 300. It will definitely resolve your issue. Not fancy just a regular universal remote :smileyhappy:

I don't need kudo's BUT accept the solution if it helps you solve your issue. So others with the same problem can see it too. :smileyhappy: