Logi Nu
OrlandoJazz

Remote not working

The remote was working earlier in the evening and then pressing any button did not get a response from the cable box or TV. This happened once before and I took the batteries out and verified they weren't discharged and at some point it started working again. Is there a key you can hit that causes the remote to go to sleep or something? This thing is less than a week old.

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Remote not working

What remote do you have?

Logi Nu
OrlandoJazz

Harmony 300.

I should say that I am using NiMH batteries. Is there any issue with those?

Logi Nu
dce1511

I have started having a similar problem with my Harmony 620 remote.

It started last week when I downloaded the latest SW and Firmware into my remote.

Now after a few minutes, the remote forgets what mode it is in (Watch TV, Watch Movie, etc.) and reverts back to the "Harmony" screen and none of the buttons work.

any suggestions?

Logi Legend II
rhachey

dce1511 remove the batteries and massage each button to check for a stuck button.

Logi Nu
OrlandoJazz

Earlier I had this problem - remote stops functioning - removed the batteries and it began working.

Now I am getting something far worse. The remote will stop working after about 5 channel change button presses. Removing the batteries gets it going again. Then it stops. Remove the batteries. Starts for a while. Then stops after 5 or so button presses.

Logi Apprentice
EMILY2006

LOOKS LIKE HARDWARE ISSUE. i SUGGEST YOU SYNC REMOTE AGAIN AND IF IT REPEATS CONTACT SUPPORT