Logi Nu
AndersSandell

Selecting AV input on Samsung LED

Hi,

According to the database to have my Samsung LED tv switch to "Av" input the rempte should send "InputExt2". THis does however not work, when selecting InputExt2 nothing happens. When i select InputEx1 is selects the "Ext" input which is correct, all the other inputs works just fine as well but not the Av input.

Does anyone here have a suggesion as of how to solve this?

Regards,

Anders

Logi Legend II
hhatkin

Re: Selecting AV input on Samsung LED

[ Edited ]

Hi Anders and welcome to the forum.

Begin by checking at Section 26b of this link on how to test and apply the input commands.

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Harmony-Remote-General/Harmony-Remote-FAQ-Misunderstandings-and-Tips/t...

Logi Nu
Lazza

Greetings fellas, I too am having the same problem. There is no command to select Input AV. Although my set can receive IR it only came with an RF remote, so I can't teach mine manually.

What was the resolution on this? I checked the FAQs as suggested but there was nothing useful there.

Thx,

Lazza

Logi Legend II
rhachey

One work around would be to set the input to the one just before the InputAV, then add an InputNext command to the start of the Activity.  If that works, you can contact Harmony support and have them combine the two input commands together to creat a new input command.

Logi Nu
plawler

I can't find any option for adding an Input Next command to the start of the activity. It only lets me select the inputs and then gives me a "finish" button. :smileysad:

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Activities, Your Activity, Settings, Review Settings for this Activity, Yes but I want to add more control, Save, then a couple of Next's until you get to the Custom actions screen.