09-05-2010 10:04 AM
I have a couple of questions...
1. I have no problem switching from Component 2 to HDMI 1 because there is a direct command available in the listing to HDMI 1. There is no command for Component 2 so I have to select input next, 1 second delay, input next again... still not working. Suggestions?
2. I want to use the internet features on my TV. I currently have a button on the left side of the touchscreen labeled internet to get my TV into that mode but I am unable to navigate left, right, up, down with the keys on the remote because they are still controlling the Satellite RX. Any suggestions on that?
09-07-2010 06:31 AM
1. Go to device mode and test all commands labelled inputxxx to see if any command will take you to your input
2. Create an activity for it
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
12-16-2010 05:49 AM
I've also got an EX700 (KDL-40EX700) and was having a problem which I solved thanks to this forum, so I will post my epic journey here in the hopes that it helps others.
I have Method 2 working (discreet input method) for all inputs I am using except the one labeled Video3/Composite1. When I put my remote into device mode for the TV neither Input3 or Input4 works (they don't do anything). Here are the inputs on the TV and what I am using:
HDMI 1 ACTIVE
HDMI 2 UNUSED
HDMI 3 UNUSED
HDMI 4 UNUSED
The only way I could get to Video3/Comp1 was by using InputNext but I wanted it to go there directly so I did what I found in this thread: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Harmony-Remotes-Prog
Step by step instructions
2. Select 'Manual' and and login when prompted.
3. Get the Pronto code you need from here: http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles
Mine was 0000 0067 0000 0010 0060 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0018 0018 0030 0018 0018 0018 0030 0338 for HD1/Component 1.
4. Click 'Process' then 'Next'
5. Click on 'Select an active device' then choose 'TV'
6. Choose a 'Name' (I selected 'Video3/Comp1') then click 'Add'. You should get 'Command added successfully.'. Click 'Next'.
Hopefully that makes things really easy for the next person that comes along looking for this information. Big thanks to everyone here that has helped in the past and allowed me to solve my own problem with your tips.