Logi Browser
paulgf

TV channel Icon Source for your Harmony 1000

I wanted to pass this along - I have used this as a source to get all of the TV channel Icons I needed to customize my Harmony 1000 favorite channel list. 

This source is probably the most comprehensive on the net, with both domestic and international TV logos (radio as well). They are all free to download and of excellent quality.

Here is the link:

http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/tv/a_1.html

This is the LYNGSAT logo site. Logos are organized by satellite, country, alphabetic, etc.

Happy hunting - I'm pretty sure you will find the logo you are looking for, if not check back. New ones are added daily. 

Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

Re: TV channel Icon Source for your Harmony 1000

thanks for the information...that was in the FAQ sticky...however, one of the posters here, Randy, has created a site www.iconharmony.com that has logos for various harmony models, and has most, if not all, of the icons tagged by country as well for filtering.  if there is something that you need and he doesn't have, he can make one for you in a reasonable amount of time.

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Browser
paulgf

Thank you for that information.

Tried to go to the site and it seems not to be working at this time. 

Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

it goes up and down when he's doing updates...just check back later

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Legend II
rhachey

I just check now and the site is up.  Randy has added Logos for the 1100 now.
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

rehaz1 wrote:
I just check now and the site is up.  Randy has added Logos for the 1100 now.

yup...technically he put them up on 1/6 when the remote went live (as he was involved in the beta test too)...it was at that point that I drafted the change to the FAQ sticky and I got around to updating it late last week

Logi Browser
paulgf

Thanks - looking forward to visting the site.

Thanks to Randy - Having this makes programming that much easier.