Logi Browser
fabforrest

change order of activities

is there a way to change the order that activities appear on my harmony 700 without deleting and reentering the entire activity?

Logi Apprentice
Scooterjay

Re: change order of activities

Some of the Harmony Remotes allow you to change the order of activities by clicking "Re-order Activities" just under the Activities button and next to the "Add An Activity" button.  I do not own a 700 so I'm not sure if it is one that allows it but I know the 880, the One and the 900 do, so I would think it does. But again, I'm not sure.

Scott J. From The U.S.A.

Harmony 659 (Loved it--not the first Harmony remote, but the first one with real consumer appeal)
Harmony 880 (It had, for the time, a great customizable display screen that still functions nicely)
Harmony ONE (Full Color Touch Screen Love-Nuff Said!)
Harmony 900 (All Of The Above-Except "Sequences"--& RF to boot!)
Harmony Ultimate & Hub (Lots Of Issues In the Setup But With Patience, It's the Best Remote Of All--By Far!)
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
MarkLe

Hello fabforrest,

I regret to inform you that it is not possible to change the order in which the Activities are displayed on your Harmony 700 remote.

MarkLe

Logi Guru
triad

Sorry Mark, but you can reorder activities just fine HERE. I do it on my 700 all the time.

Logi Apprentice
mmatheny

[ Edited ]

fabforrest wrote:

is there a way to change the order that activities appear on my harmony 700 without deleting and reentering the entire activity?

Deleting and rea-dding WILL NOT change the order - it appears to be random, and will change order for no reason sometimes when I make a minor update to an activity or device.

Mike

Samsung PN-50A550
Harmony 700
Onkyo TX-SR608
Windows 7 Media Center
Cisco RNG200 cable PVR
Xbox 360
Logi Nu
boozemun

Has anyone figured this problem out? I have used Harmany remotes from before Logitech even bought the company I just bought the 700 and this is very frustrating. Why would they not make the Activity order cusomizable, that is just stupid.!!!!

Logi Legend II
rhachey

[ Edited ]

See this link

Logi Nu
soundtech84

I am trying to change the order the activities apear on my 600. Is that possible? Or even the page order?

Logi Legend II
rhachey

You can try the link I posted above, that sometimes works, if it doesn't then no.

Logi Browser
jason_barbanet

I have a Harmony One and use MyHarmony.com for programming. I do not find a way to change the order activities are presented in that application. s there another modus operandi?

/j