Logi Nu
msamuels0

compatability database not available anywhere??

I'm thinking about picking up a Harmony One, but want to check compatability for all my equipment.

None of the website links (www.logitech.com/harmony/compatability, myremotesetup.com, etc) appear to be functional.

I've installed ver. 7.6 of the software, which makes references to being able to skip the connection to the actual remote to do a "test drive", but there isn't a "skip" option anywhere...  just keeps bringing up the troubleshooting options (try again, contact customer support, etc), and can't get past the software wanting to connect to the remote.

Am I just missing something somewhere??  How can I check device support before I have an actual remote in-hand??

Thanks!

Logi Journeyman
acydlord

Re: compatability database not available anywhere??

see if this link works for the compatibility database
Logi Nu
msamuels0

I tried that link again, which again, timed out.

However, I've since realized that it's something related to my ISP routing, since the site comes up just fine on my phone!

Thanks!

Logi Guru
listener

Hi,

and to complete the information for future users/readers: The opportunity to do a testdrive from within the software/webinterface, without having a remote, was removed some years ago. But you can still make a testdrive using the link above, or the one from Wannabe's FAQs.

Greetings

listener

Harmony 900 with Fujitsu-Siemens TV (Myrica V30-1), Yamaha-AV (RX-V461), Teufel-5.1-Speakers (Concept-S), Sony DVD (DVP-NS76H), Sony VCR (SLV-SE800D1), LG PVR (RH-278H), Pioneer Mini System (CD, Radio, Tape) (DC-Z94), Logitech Squeezebox Radio and iPod touch 32GB. Did you read Wannabe's FAQ's?
Logi Guru
bevhoward

The OEM Device Support Check test page link is on the useful harmony links sticky

just checked... it works.

Beverly Howard