Logi Nu
rickburgers

how the **** do i reset my logitech harmony one?

[ Edited ]

hi,

i've just bought a logitech harmony one and everything works perfectly altough i've one minor problem. i wanted to show my little nephew that i can show images on my remote control. so i took a image of the logo of his favorite footballteam and placed it on de remote. at first it did'nt work and i don't know why. but 4 some reason i managed to get it worked. but now i want to delete the image but it won't go away. i've delete the image in the logitech software but it is still there when i charge my harmony one.

i would like to reset my remote and do it al over again but i can't find how i have to do that. in the software i have removed every activity and all the devices butt in my remote the devices and activities are still there. 

i hope to hear answer as soon as possible.

[Mod Note: Removed inapropriate language from thread title. Do not try to evade language filter]

Message Edited by MarkDU on 07-11-2009 11:48 AM
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

Re: how the **** do i reset my logitech harmony one?

[ Edited ]

It looks like you haven't Updated the remote.

What does "when i charge my harmony one" mean?

Message Edited by hhatkin on 07-11-2009 09:04 AM
Logi Guru
bevhoward

>> "when i charge my harmony one" <<

would guess that it is the "slideshow" which comes up when charging.

Again, for any changes made with the software, it's necessary to connect the remote via usb with the software running, then click the "update remote" button at the top right.  Related note... the remote does not have to be connected to make layout changes using the software, they just don't take effect until the remote is updated.

Beverly Howard 

Logi Nu
rickburgers

[ Edited ]

it means: when i lay my logitech harmony one in the recharging stand. i just keep seeing that image altough i've deleted the image in the logitech software center. i don't understand why it's still there.

EDIT: yes. it's because of the slideshow that i keep seeing that image. the worst part is that the image is of a footballclub i hate:smileytongue: i just did it because of my nephew. 

Message Edited by rickburgers on 07-11-2009 09:28 AM
Logi Nu
rickburgers

aight. everything worked out just fine. i was just being stupid. thanks for the fast replies.
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

OK - We can guess.:smileywink:
Logi Guru
OzzyIan

Something deep in my mind tells me that H hit the nail on the head half way through this thread !  WELL DONE from me at least H !!!!!!!
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

Thanks Ian. It made a change from hitting the nail on my finger.