Logi Nu
Trips

Re: Attention G35 Headset owners: We want your feedback!

G1: WinAmp next track

G2: WinAmp pause

G3: WinAmp previous track

I only have one profile, I don't have any use for the other functions.

• Switching between headset and speakers
  • Teamspeak 3 support
  • A 'generic button' option to make them work like extra mouse buttons so you can bind them to in-game actions
  • If not the above then the ability to bind them to key combinations to achieve the same effect.
  • Changing button functionality depending on the program, like I can do with my VX Revolution

Logi Browser
Tisser

Most important: Ability to switch default playback device from G35 to speakers and back.

Bonus features: TeamSpeak / Mumble functions.

Logi Browser
Adamantine

EQUALIZER!

Enough with the G-keys.  Add equalizer feature that is easily enabled in G930 into G35 as well.  That would make my day.  And maybe the sidetone feature as well.

Logi Apprentice
chaosquall

Logi Nu
RaXha

Fixing the issue were sound is only coming form the right earpiece when in stereo mode is kinda priority to me more than any new features of the software.

Right now if the Headphones are set to stereo, and they usually are when listening to music etc sine the soundquality is better, hey will only emit sound from the right earpiece in for example skype 4.2 or higher, Battefield BC2 has about 50% of the sound only comming from the right speaker. Same issue in TeamSpeak 3.

ok, as for an on topic post:

I use it for play/pause, next track and previous track in itunes. Answer call in Skype would be very usefull!

Logi Nu
Dink

Support for Teamspeak (why hasn't this happened yet??).  My preference would be to have the mic mute button act as the PTT for TS, but if we could have the ability to program one of the G-keys for that, it would be fine too.

Logi Browser
Goatbert

Mumble support would be awesome - or just the ability to assign the headset gkeys to a keyboard key. I'd like it as a PTT if I am away from my keyboard.

Logi Nu
Screen name?

Hi!

I'm a new user to this headset. I already love it, except for one thing: limited possibilities concerning the G-Keys. Since you ask for ideas, I'd say that it would be simplier if we could browse in our pc to select a program to execute when we press a G-Key. I like the idea of preset program information and functions, but it would be awesome if we could also brownse for a program to simply execute when we press the G-Key.

For now I use these settings:

G1-->Squirrel voice (On/Off)

G2-->Ventrilo (Push-to-talk)

G3-->Windows Media player (Execute program)

Thank you

Simon

Logi Nu
jcbarnhill

Like many before me, I would really like

1. Macro binding to G keys

2. Most importantly to me:

This has been mentioned by a poster or two, but I am currently struggling with the issue of playing both my headphones and speakers at the same time.  As it disables the sound card to analogue output, I am unable to run both at the same time.  I appreciate the over riding function and see its usefulness, but I would greatly appreciate having the OPTION of running both.  If nothing else for breaking in my headphones for a good 24 to 48 hours while still being able to enjoy my music.  Furthermore, I don't particularly like having to unplug my headphones to listen to my speakers  :smileysad:  If I simply am overlooking something and this is possible, will someone please send an email to jcbarnhill@gmail.com and let me know?  I find it most frustrating.

Thank you for your time, and I find it wonderful that logitech inquires its users for feedback to implement in the updates.  Keep up the great work!

Logi Browser
Mycroft

[ Edited ]

we should be able to map the G-keys to whatever we want to using the profiler

but during play, i wouldn't lift my hand from the keyboard to touch the G-keys on the headset