Logi Nu
ricjandro
Accepted Solution

Broken Wireless USB receiver for G930

Currently, my mother is in the hospital due to her bone metastases; she is awaiting spinal decompression surgery.  Because of the noise level from the nurses and intercom in addition to the intermittent sceams from disillusioned patients inebriated from morphine, oxycodone, and other opiods, I lent my mother the headset to use with her laptop to cancel out the noise.  Unforuntately, the USB dongle was damaged in the process due to one of the health professionals working there.  Nevertheless, I am wondering if the headset will still work or if I need to replace the headset all together.  

If anyone could let me know or guide me to who I would need to contact, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Richard

Logi Journeyman
Asmodian

Re: Broken Wireless USB receiver for G930

You can buy a replacement for the dongle for $10 from the logitech store:

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryid.54746500

I hope you mother is doing well.

ricjandro

I sincerely appreciate your input and thank you for the quick response and concern.  Would shipping be an issue if I live in Canada?

Logi Nu
bo1234

Hi,

I have recently moved and lost my USB receiver for my g930. I'm in the same boat as ricjandro. How can I purchase the receiver from Logitech and have it delivered to Canada?

Thanks

Logi Nu
Asser

I have the same problem. I live in Denmark and i can't find another reciever anywhere.

Logi Nu
Powerhead

How can I get this reciever in Ukraine?