Logi Nu
Jompa

Can't find PID or S/N on my G35

Hello!

I'm trying to get support for my G35 headset, but for that the PID or Serial Number is required. I've checked all over google where to find it, and it says over the left headphone speaker, and I've also seen the picture here on Logitechs Website.

However, mine just isn't there.

I'm very confused right now, did they change the location of it? I bought mine in June 2010, in Sweden.

I've also checked the sticker under the headband, I find the Model Number and Product Number there, but that's it.

What do I do to get support if I can't get a hold of my PID or S/N?

Thanks in advance

//Jompa

Logi Browser
saiyaniam

Re: Can't find PID or S/N on my G35

It rubs off really easy. Mine has to.

Logi Nu
Jompa

So... Then I can't get any support?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Hi Jompa,

Here is the PID location for G35: http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11657/~/contacting-technical-support-for...

If the PID has come off your headset, you can also contact support with a copy of your receipt/invoice.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Nibbe

Isnt that a verry bad plase to put such a inportant number? :smileyfrustrated:

Logi Nu
TN_Yankee

the PID is located on the left side, not on the ear cup but on the headband itself. it is not visible in normal light, try holding under a bright light or use a flashlight, and the number should become much more visible.

Logi Nu
romangamer

I looked at the location and at first wasn't able to find anything, but then i flipped over the headset and shone light on it in the other direction and the number was clear as day. Hope that can help.