Logi Nu
CrazyPieGuy

G930 Not Working With Steam Chat

I have no other poblems with these headphones, excopt that when I try to use Steam chat I can't hear anyone.  I can hear the game fine and they can hear me.  If I go to test my microphone then I can hear myself.  It used to be that I would have to switch to stereo then back to 7.1, but then that stopped working.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Re: G930 Not Working With Steam Chat

Hello CrazypieGuy:

Thank you for posting your query to our Logitech Community Forums.

I have read your issue and I just have one question for you. If you went to Sound Recording(Start->All Programs->Accessories->Sound Recorder) and then make a sound clip can you hear yourself.

If you can then the issue is specific with Steam and you would have to contact them.

Regards,

Kevin

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
CrazyPieGuy

[ Edited ]

I can record myself.  The mic works fine, I can't hear what other people are saying even though they can hear me.  When testing my microphone in Steam I can hear myself, just not others.  I can hear other people when I use other headphones.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Hello CrazyPieGuy:

Thank you again for posting to our forums.

I thank you for trying a recording in sound recorder. The fact still remains that hearing others is an issue with the G930. Where you have tried other headsets and they all work I would contact the Customer Care Centre within your area. They would be able to assist you further.

Once again, thank you for all you have tried.

Regards,

Kevin

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Visitor
toxic-snipe

This still hasn't been fixed yet. I'm sure others have this same issue as well.

Logi Nu
EvoHen

Yes i just bought the G930 and i'm having the same issue. If you unplug the usb and plug it back in it works for a while and then dies again after a short while. i'm not sure what's up.