Logi Nu
IkonnG

G930 Parts

Hey support

My G930 on the right side the plastic piece with the 4 screws is cracking. The retailer swapped out the first one. This happens after about 2 to 3 weeks. From post on this forum and around the web this is obviously a problem with the design. Is there a way to get this part preferable a stronger one? (Graphite maybe)  There has to be another solution other then just sending it back for another when it’s only going to do the same thing. That is pointless for Logitech and us the customers. 

How do we get this resolved? This is an amazing headset with the exception of the cheap plastic sides.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Re: G930 Parts

Hello ikonnG,

If your headset is broken, my first suggestion is to contact Customer Care for your region for further assistance and a warranty replacement.  The G930 does come with a two year warranty.  I would also recommend going to www.logitech.com/ithink to take the online survey and voice your displeasure with your G930.

I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
Throwntrack

Forget customer service from Logitech. I have the same problem, and its obviously a design issue. Logitech does not have spare parts and is not going to be able to help you. That wasn't a satisfactory answer to me when you consider the price of these heagphones.

Logi Nu
hav0k99

I am having the same issue and do not have a receipt still for warranty. Is there anything that can be done?

Logi Nu
jasper1

[ Edited ]

same problem here , they are sending me a new one again

Logi Nu
kstruik

14102012213.jpg14102012214.jpg

another thread: same issues.  Please, someone make metal replacements for "G930 L&R ear piece securing wedge"

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Headphones-Headsets-Microphones/Logitech-G930-Wireless-Headset-design-...

Logi Nu
WCMedows

Does anyone own a 3D printer?

Logi Visitor
joek0617

not enough demand to make a shape that small and intricate out of metal... too expensive...  this is a headet, not a frigging fighter jet.

by the way, waht the hell are you doing to your headset that it cracked that peice? i've had mine for 6 mos now, and it's just as mechanically sound as when I bought it....

Logi Nu
Allan_Schmidt

Have the exact same problem, with my G930. Was dum and tryed to mend it myself(glueing the plastik together), before i check warenty status.

So if anyone finds a solution, 3d printet parts, please put up a link. Would love this in metal, or better quality plastik.

Logi Nu
shadetee

Give yours another 3 months. It'll get there. Out of nowhere it's just going to snap. I never dropped mine once. I may not have babied them, but I do expect that I can put them down on my desk from 3 inches and not have them fall apart within the year.