Logi Nu
Cloudnine21

G930 USB Broken.. replacement?

I recently purchased this headset and it works great, except that the USB connector (for the sound) got jarred a few times and broke apart.  Does anyone know how else I can use the headphones, or if they sell a replacement? 

Thank you!

Logi Apprentice
EamonnDH

Re: G930 USB Broken.. replacement?

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/349/4875?pcid=4872

Spare parts store, the delivery is a bit pricey though.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

please view your private messages

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
jccouture

Hey, I'm in the US, how do I get my hands on this part? I don't see it as an option for delivery to the US.

dhelpard1

Hello jccouture,

The link provided in the previous message is for Great Britain.  You can purchase a replacement USB receiver for your G930 from here. 

I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
jccouture

Thanks, yes that helped. Although the Part # doesn't match the USB reciever dongle I have.

The Part # on the one I have is listed 881-000081

The Part # on site  is listed 993-000455

Just want to make sure I'm buying correct item.

dhelpard1

Re: G930 USB Broken.. Replacement?

Hello jccouture,

The part number that starts with the 8 is for manufacturing purposes while the part number that starts with the 9 is used for sales purposes.

Sincerely,

Logi Nu
Nightshaper

Re: G930 USB Broken.. Replacement?

I recently ran into the same issue, My G930 USB reciever broke due to a freak accident, the only thing is since i'm In canada i have been unable to find an available replacement within my country. Is there where else i should be looking or does this mean i have to replace the entire headset (which i'm hoping isn't the case)

Logi Nu
hantudota

my usb is broken now..when i plug the usb into the pc it says it cannot recognized it..the problem is i cant find the replacement in japan..can anyone help me with this one

Logi Nu
SpencerHK

Same here, from Hong Kong and rang the local Logitec guys here and they couldn't help.  My headset is still pretty new and will be a shame if I have to force to buy a new one...   Can anyone please tell me where I can buy one in Asia?