Logi Nu
warlab

Re: G930 charge problem.

Many thanks to hargaR1 !

Good fix. Just did this on my g930 though without having a flux handy. I'm not sure if my repair will have any durability because without the flux its hard to get good heat transfer to the tiny connections that need to be resoldered. Getting them soldered well is what hargaR1's fix is all about. Use a low powered soldering iron with a small of a tip as possible as the connection are very small. I'll be getting some flux this weekend to do the job properly, but wanted to post as I'm excited that this might solve my charging issues (and many others I'm willing to bet). 

As I post this it charging right now on my desk after simply plugging in the usb cable. Just like it did when new....no forcing the  cable/connector at an angle like I've been doing for the last few month's. Also, its not powering off and on repeatedly during the charging process. So far I'm amazed at how much better it seems, it's like everything is now fixed !

Hopefully more folks will see this fix and give it a go and post here.

Again, get a T6 screwdriver and get the flux and do this !

Logi Nu
HOYSALA

[ Edited ]

I HAVE CHARGING PROBLEM IN MY WIRELESS HEADSET G930.I BUYED THIS PRODUCT IN SINGAPORE BUT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY(INDIA) SO NO ONE CAN HELP ME ABOUT THIS.

I AM FULLY UNSATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT G930. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM. MAY BE YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY CALLING TO MY MOBILE({Personal content removed for your safety})...

Logi Nu
Scorpion_AZ

Maybe it was luck, but once I put my head phones in the position as you described, my orange light started to flash for recharging.  Thanks for putting in the specific details.

Logi Nu
Aphexis

I have the exact same problem, only thing is i've had my headset for about 18months, god knows if i still have the receipt. Also i've snapped my microphone plastic casing, but i've electro taped it together. Think there'd be any issues in them sorting out my charging problem?

Logi Nu
HOYSALA

I dint get any replay from Logitech. This gives very very Bad impression. I have learnt a lesson that don't buy logitech item not even pendrive.
SimonDan

[ Edited ]

HOYSALA wrote:
I dint get any replay from Logitech. This gives very very Bad impression. I have learnt a lesson that don't buy logitech item not even pendrive.

Hi HOYSALA,

Just a reminder that this is a User to User Forum. Logitech employees do respond sometimes, but you may get better results trying to call or email them.

Thanks

Logi Nu
HOYSALA

Ty sir,I am disappointed because I have paid
220$. Ty I dint know this is user to user
can I get e-mail or contact information?
Logi Nu
dream5866

Does the headset need to be on to charge?   I just got this headset today.  I plugged it in and downloaded the software and the software program says 3 hours until full recharge.  It NEVER changes.  I have tried with it off and with it on.  When its off i only have a blank battery showing.  I need to turn it on to see what the software says for battery life.

There is what looks like a solid red light above where it is plugged in.  Doesnt look orange to me, but maybe it is.    Also, i had to restart my computer at one point and when i did, the device couldnt be found.  I had to unplug it and plug it into a different usb slot.  So far i am not liking this.

Logi Nu
bastianxx04

Errorok, so i dismatled my headset and found that it wouldn't charge because the little sucker that takes in the mini-usb was loose, and as soon as i opened it the thing fell off, i've had it for  ½ a year, and i think it happened because i unplugged and plugged in the headset too much..

i really hope this helps someone..

-Bastian out.