Logi Browser
Nihilanth
Accepted Solution

G930 ear piece plastic broke, is that covered in the warranty?

Hello,

About two weeks ago, I noticed a crack on my headset. This morning, while taking it off my head, the piece cracked even further and is now clinging on by a millimeter of plastic. I don't have the picture of it right now, I'll take a pic later on and upload it, but for the sake of conversaion, I'll add a random pic of the G930 and mark where they broke.

Is such type of damage counted in the warranty? Mind you, I have no idea why or how they broke. I never dropped them, I don't take them anywhere, they never leave my room and it's a very strange place for them to break since that part of the headset isn't really mobile.

Thanks

G930 general area of damage

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Re: G930 ear piece plastic broke, is that covered in the warranty?

Hello Nihilanth,

The G930 headset does come with a two year warranty.  Since your headset is physically damaged, I would suggest contacting Customer Care for your region for further assistance and a warranty replacement.

I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Browser
Nihilanth

Thank you for the reply,

Just one question, me being in Croatia, should I contact the Logitech branch office since I can't find any other more specific phone number?

Cheers

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Hello Nihilanth,

Contact information for your region can be found here.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
holst

Hey. Same happend to me 2 days ago. did the warranty cover?
please reply, thanks.