Logi Nu
dstory

G930 - low volume

I finished moving to a new pc last night, and hooked up my g930 with no real issue.

I'm currently having an issue with very low volume, (even with max volume in the Windows mixer, and the volume on the g930 indicating max volume) system sounds, music, and any audio plays at an extremly low level.

Any Suggestions?

Logi Nu
Kryptos

Re: G930 - low volume

I just had this same problem. Try turning off channel phantoming.

Logi Nu
Kryptos

Also you can go in to the logitec gaming software and turn on the EQ and turn up the preamp a bit. Between this and turning off channel phantoming worked for me.

Logi Nu
fr33soul

i tryed to understand the issue and maybe i find the solution.

cases are 2:

steam issue:

sometimes steam has issue with some softwares or drivers, try to disable the "open at windows start up" option.

windows issue:

sometimes windows and some drivers/softwares have incompatibility issues so try the following steps:

in Windows, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound: Manage Audio Devices, bring up the Communications tab, and set it to "Do nothing" when Windows detects communication activity.

Logi Nu
fr33soul

also is REALLY important to update your motherboard chipset driver to the last version..

Logi Nu
fr33soul

i was trying to solve the issue by the ways i mentioned before but didnt solve the problem.

here is the solution:

remove Logitech Gaming Software from the windows auto execution startup,

restart the pc and make sure that software doesnt running automatically on windows startup,

windows will run G930's drivers without the logitech software (that's the issue)

if u need that software u can execute it AFTER windows startup MANUALLY.