Logi Nu
akep0280

G930 on Mac osx

Hello,  I just received the G930 this morning.  I know it is not supported for Mac users but was still wondering if any one knows if Surround sound 7.1 will work with Mac?  I've seen reviews for mac that say you cannot customize buttons but no word on whether the surround sound is manageable. Thanks.

Logi Nu
SvenC

Re: G930 on Mac osx

No, only stero so far. I hope they will release some Mac OS drivers soon...

Logi Nu
spidouz

I just got my G930 and test it on my mac. It is a good headset so far.

It can be better with some Mac OS drivers and these missing features : 

- 7.1 sound

- sleep mode when mac go to sleep

- programmable buttons

Can an admin tell us if a driver like that may exist some day or not ?

Thank you

Logi Nu
Olivier75009

+1, would be great.

Logi Nu
martini333

Me too...

Logi Nu
saschamt

I'd really like to see some support for OS X, too. More and more people are using Mac/Windows hybrid computers and would love to have the same benefits on the Mac side of things. Other than that this is an awesome product by the way.

Logi Nu
ewilcind

Apple is getting ever more popular and with bootcamp and VMs you can very easily run windows on them. Hence whilst I bought the G930 as a windows gamining headset for my imac I also want to run it in OSX for general use like Skype. Please put more effort into the drivers on Mac so more of the functionailty works. My specific issue was the volume control which changes the speaker volume on the mac and not the headset volume.

Logi Nu
Logica

Bump!

@Logitech, Any change we, the Mac users, will getting support for our hard payed headset? 

I've brought this headset one week ago for €140,- euros, but when I want to use it on my Macbook, it only works at stereo- mode.

That means I can't play Diablo III with the best sound quality at my MacBook.

And that only because your software developers won't port the custompanel of the Logitech G930 headset to the Mac. :smileysad: 

So please, bring the drivers to the Mac; I'll think much users of OS X will be happy with that! 

Logi Nu
Kunadiso

I do like this headset. I have been using it on my back for about 5 months now. 

I used USB Overdrive to remap the buttons on the headset to work with all my apps like Vent. 

I do wish we could get more Mac support.  I still think with it OSX short commings it is the best wireless headset you can get.  

NOW PLEASE GIVE US FULL OSX SUPPORT.

Logi Nu
tcgoetz

I'm also looking for OSX support for the 930.