Logi Nu
Henkan91

G930 turns on and off

Hey, my G930 works really good exept for one thing. It sometimes constantly turns on and off for like 3min. It does turn on and off every 10 sec for 3min. Its annoying cause i lose the sounds at games, music and when I am at skype everytime it connects it makes some sort of sound that the headset is turned off. 

Is it something wrong with my headset or is it some kind of setting I could fix this with? I tried googling and didnt find anything about it. 

Logi Nu
TunkAbott

Re: G930 turns on and off

:manmad: This happens to me to all the time and it is really anoying.  I will be in a middle of a raid and my headset goes out a random.  I have downloaded the latest gaming software but that didn't fix this issue.  I also turned off all the power save features in device manager.  I read somewhere that it has to do with the auto power off feature.  Any recommendations on what to do about this would be helpful.

Logi Nu
Henkan91

I just had it turning off like 4 times within 10min, and i charged the headset the whole night. only used it for 1hour now. iso help. 

Logi Nu
TunkAbott

I spoke with logitech tech support and they had me uninstall all the drivers and software related to the headset and reinstall everything from scratch.  It worked for a while and then it started powering off and back on on its own.  The next step is to see if I can get the headset exchanged.

Logi Nu
PageRobertson

[ Edited ]

A LOT of people have this problem, exchanging it wont help you, I can already tell you that. I know 2 other people that own this headset, same problems. One of them JUST got his headset.

Logi Nu
ikingxmatic

So is there no solution to this?  I've been plagued by this problem for nearly a month now its UNBEARABLE.  Every 10-15 seconds it seems to be reconnecting.  these headphones have become literally worthless, 

the only thing i've noticed is that when my headphones arent plugged in, i dont get this constant reconnect.  but then my battery ends up dying within an hour or two, which again, is ridiculous.  i thought maybe it was a battery issue at first so i ended up buying batteries from the logitech website.....haha that didnt solve a thing.

i've read tons of threads like these, NONE of which have a solution.  For a problem this wide spread i would atleast expect an official response regarding the issue.