Logi Nu
BBee

H600 Pairing

I am having an issue with the H600 headset.

I have fully charged them, and I'm attempting to get them to work.  When I turn them on, the indicator light is initially green.  But then, it goes to a slow blinking red.  According to the website, this means that the headphones are "ready to connect to a paired device".  The nano receiver is in the computer, so since it isn't connecting, I'm assuming that it needs to be repaired to the headset. 

So far so good.  Only problem is... I am holding down the mute button and the volume up button, and the headset never goes into pairing mode.  Is there are trick to this?  How long should it take to go into pairing mode?

MichaelKenward
Topics: 16
Solutions: 243

Re: H600 Pairing

Did you look at this?

Re-pairing the H600 headset with the wireless receiver

M570, Cordless Trackball | Cordless Trackman Wheel | T650 Touchpad
K800, K360, K340 keyboards
QuickCam Pro 9000 | H600 headset
SetPoint: 6.61.15 | Driver version: 5.60.73 | LWS 2.31
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit & 32-bit | Windows 8.1 Update

If you find a solution to your problem, mark it as "solved". This assists people who are looking for help with their problems.

Logi Nu
willokeays

I am attempting to use this Headset on my Windows 8 laptop, but I keep getting an error message that tells me the device is not recognized.  When I attempt to download the pairing software, I get an error message that the page will not load because the link is attempting to reconnect in a way that will never resolve.

I've charged the headset, and when I attempt to connect the light starts to blink green.

I attempted to pair the headset with the Bluetooth and was able to see the headset in my volume control, and hear audio over the headset, but I was not able to use the microphone.  Mute was not on.

Any assistance would be welcome - as I have 5 other headsets to set up in the office and I want to troubleshoot before I attempt to try the others.

MichaelKenward

I may have a solution to getting the pairing software.

Logitech keeps its software, old and new, on its FTP server.

ftp://ftp.logitech.com//pub/techsupport/headsets

The contents of the file logitech-headset.zip looks very much like the original pairing_utility_1.00.009.zip. Maybe that will work in Windows 8.

If you find a solution to your problem, mark it as "solved". This assists people who are looking for help with their problems.

Logi Nu
ebricca

[ Edited ]

as this is the first hit on google

the above advise with the download of "logitech-headset.zip" doesn't work -- the software is for a bluetooth headset which the h600 is not

the correct answer can be found under

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26661/~/re-pairing-the-h600-headset-with...

which is

Initiate the pairing mode for your headset

1. Download and run the pairing utility.

NOTE: You can get the pairing utility from the Wireless Headset H600 Downloads Page.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/8391?section=downloads&osid=14&bit=64

which leads to

http://logitech-viva.navisite.net/web/ftp/pub/audio/headsets/pairing_utility_1.00.009.zip

2. Slide the switch on your headset to the "on" position.

3. Press and hold the Volume up and Mute buttons together until the link LED indicator blinks rapidly.

Initiate the pairing mode for your wireless receiver

1. Make sure your wireless receiver is connected to a USB port on your computer.

2. When the headset is in pairing mode, click Next on the Pairing Utility page to initiate the pairing mode on the receiver.

MichaelKenward

ebricca wrote:

as this is the first hit on google

the above advise with the download of "logitech-headset.zip" doesn't work -- the software is for a bluetooth headset which the h600 is not

Oh yes it is.

Re: H600 usb Receiver - Logitech Forums

Logitech just doesn't admit it.

I have paired it with a bunch of Androids.

Logi Nu
shainalove94

Alright, so it took me a while to figure this out but if the device was already working on your computer than you already have all the downloads on your computer. Just open up your downloads file and do some searching. Worked like a charm for me! :smileyhappy: