Logi Nu
adlerfire

H600 wireless headset

Hello Tech Geeks,

I am in the look out for getting myself a wireless headset and stumbled upon the yet to realease in UK  Logitech H600 headset. I already have a logitech anywhere mouse with a unifying reciever. The doubt in mind is that is the H600 headset's Nano reciever a unifying one? which means can I use my mouse and wireless headset with the same nano reciever?

Information about this will help in choosing a good product from logitech.

Thanks in advance for all the replies and support.

Regards

Adler

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Re: H600 wireless headset

Hello adlerfire,

The H600 headphones do not use a unifying receiver.  Currently there are no audio devices that use a unifying receiver.   Your mouse and headset will work together, you will just need to use both receivers.

I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
adlerfire

Hello dhelpard1,

Many thanks for your advice on this. From your test runs on the gadget, what is your opinion on the product, since the gadget is yet to be released, and there are no reviews on the gadget yet. The best people are the people from logitech team who would have a rough idea.

Your inputs would be highly valued and there are close to 14 people who are waiting for a feedback about the product to make the right choice.

Thanks in advance.

Adler

Logi Nu
Batu1125

Hey , can I use that headset with my ps3 too ? and is it good for gaming sessions on the PC ?

Logi Nu
Greenie6

I would stear clear of this headset. I have bought one and a few of my friends bought one as well. All 4 of them have terrible headphones, the audio is verly low even with all volumes turned up. If there is any noise even a TV in the background you won't be able to here anything. They have all been returned and bought a differant product. Sorry Logitech just telling the truth wish I could give a better response, logitech has some great products out but this one is sadly not it.

OOPS  sorry  the Mic worked great