Logi Nu
Acroniaz

H800 Logitech - Crackling Audio

Hey, I've recently bought the H800 wireless headset and every time I'm listening to something on the computer, internet the audio crackles every so often. It's extremely irritating, the only reason I haven't returned it already is because I really like the head-set and its bluetooth functions with my phone. 

So can anyone please help me sort this crackling issue out? I've read the FAQ's and none of it has helped.

The crackling doesn't seem to happen when the phone is connected via bluetooth. Hope that helps.

Acroniaz.

Logi Nu
Acroniaz

Re: H800 Logitech - Crackling Audio

Reply please

Logi Nu
Acroniaz

Anybody got any solutions to this? I do like the product but if I can't find a fix I'm going to have to return it and the chance of buying logitech in the future will be slim to say the least...

Logi Nu
blakesm

I am having the same issue with H800...i hear  crackling/inconsistent audio that i don't get when using bluetooth.

Please help.

Acroniaz wrote:

Hey, I've recently bought the H800 wireless headset and every time I'm listening to something on the computer, internet the audio crackles every so often. It's extremely irritating, the only reason I haven't returned it already is because I really like the head-set and its bluetooth functions with my phone. 

So can anyone please help me sort this crackling issue out? I've read the FAQ's and none of it has helped.

The crackling doesn't seem to happen when the phone is connected via bluetooth. Hope that helps.

Acroniaz.