Logi Nu
gi66

Headset H600 pairing utility

Lo all :-)

Any idea where can I find the pairing utility that will pair my H600 to its receiver?

On Logitech website it is not possible. They do have an error!

Or, any idea how to pair the receiver and the headset?

thx

Logi Nu
rexworld

Re: Headset H600 pairing utility

I'm having the same problem with my H600.  I've submitted a question thru the Tech Support web site.  Hopefully they will respond and I'll post whatever suggestion they have.

Logi Nu
Modul8r

As of this moment, the pairing utility may be found at:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/438/8567?debug=0&tabs=1,3,2,5&section=downloads&hub=1&osid=14&bit=64 (for a 64-bit windows 7 machine).  This may also work on Vista. 

Material related to the wireless headsets seems to appear and disappear from the Logitech site sporadically, so keep trying.

I have also had no luck in getting information from the call-in help center, nor from the tech support web site.

Fortunately, one day a FAQ magically appeared on the logitech site and answered my question about which set of buttons to press simultaneously to place the headset in discoverable mode.  Happy day!

Maybe in a few weeks these products will be sensible purchases.  They are not ready now...

Logi Nu
rexworld

Have you managed to get this pairing utility to work with the H600?  The web page says it is for the H800, which is a Bluetooth headset.  The H600 is not Bluetooth.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello rexworld,

Here is the pairing Utility for your H600. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/438/8391?section=downloads&bit=&osid=14

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
RALPHJONES

Even the pairing utility and the auto detect software on here are not picking up my logitech h600, any ideas anyone?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello RALPHJONES,

Please try the H600 receiver on a different computer. You may also want to contact Logitech Customer Care for your region directly.

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
KumoriRyuX

The h600 does have bluetooth capabilities, but it is not stated anywhere on the box

Logi Nu
bloodspiller

Thank you so much, my headset is back to normal and now I can get back to my gaming, I owe you one