Logi Browser
dboisvert

Logitech G930 - Fix for Mumble One-Ear issue

This fixed my one-ear audio issue in mumble and I hope it fixes it for you.

1. Click Configure
  2. Make sure the advanced check box is checked
  3. Go to Audio Output
  4. Check Positional Audio
  5. Check Headphones
  6. Click Apply

Thats what fixed it for me. Let me know if that worked for you!

Logi Browser
dead man talkin

Re: Logitech G930 - Fix for Mumble One-Ear issue

hey dboisvert,

i've give it a try, sadly it doesn't work for me.

all i got was a new bug, i've added it to the list of probs .

Logi Nu
freakz

If you do what is mentioned in the first post, and then do the 7.1 surround sound, it seems to work in both ears. :smileyhappy:

Logi Browser
DerMega

or try the fix from nomnompie:

Guys, if you are using Windows 7, try this. I have a G35 and It fixed my issue with Stereo sounds mostly out the right side. (I also notice that the apps that have the issue with stereo seem to have obnoxious gain levels which makes the sound overly loud and distorted.. mostly noticed with skype. This fixed that for me too.)

What I have done, is, right click the speaker icon in the system tray and click Playback Devices, highlight the G35 (in your case the G930) speakers and hit configure. Go through the wizard and DESELECT all of the speakers so that you only have left and right. Then go to Properties of G35 (or G930) speakers and to enhancements, and make sure Channel Phantoming is checked. I found that doing this made the stereo sound correct in certain apps that have issues, and does not seem to affect the headset when in surround mode.

Logi Nu
JDStormfist

I have the same issue with Mumble. Sound only comes out of the right ear randomly. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. The above solutions make no difference.