Logi Nu
Golem174

Logitech G930 driver issue

Hey everyone!

Okay so I have this weird problem with my new headset I just bought, and considering how much I paid for it, I was expecting a little bit more :smileyindifferent:, When I first plugged in the headset, all seemed fine, (I already had the LGS because of my G110). I tried to play some music to see how good it was, but I quickly noticed there was a slight tick noise every once ~30 seconds. The headset is not disconnecting or anything, it's just a weird tick, tack, click, whatever you want to call it noise. So what I did is I uninstalled the software, rebooted, installed it again, and had the same problem. I then uninstalled the software and installed the software that came with the CD instead, and SAME problem. So I went ahead and re-installed the newer drivers, now the surround switch is not working!.

I grew sick of installing and uninstalling so I simply removed LGS from my computer, and BAM! no more sound problems. The problem now is I can't configure the headset and that I can't use the 7.1 surround sound. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Phil

Logi Nu
Golem174

Re: Logitech G930 driver issue

Oh! Also, I just tried re-installing the software and same problems... but there's also a new one now. When I try the "Experience surround sound" I get an error message saying "Proper audio device not found"

Logi Nu
Golem174

Hey again, I fixed one of my problems! For all of you who have Easytune on your computer, uninstalling it or disabling it will fix it the tickling noise!

My last problem is the surround switch, sometimes it is working, sometimes it won't respond. The headset is stuck in surround mode. If someone has a fix for this, please tell me!!

Thanks again

Phil

Logi Nu
Golem174

No one can help me ?

Taylarie

This is a User to User Forum. Logitech employees do respond sometimes, but you may get better results trying to call or email them.