Logi Nu
ShanePou

Logitech wireless headset H760 won't sync

How do I fix it? Also, what does the buttons do? There was no manual for it.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Logitech wireless headset H760 won't sync

Hello ShanePou,

To reconnect the headset:

H760 Headset Pairing

On the wireless receiver: Using a paper clip, Press the connection button located on the top of the dongle. The connection status light will rapidly blink when the wireless receiver is in pairing mode.
On the headset: Turn your headset on, press and hold the Play/Pause button and the Next Track/Fast Forward buttons (at the same time) for 6 seconds. The connection status light will rapidly blink when the headset is in pairing mode.

I will also email you the Manual.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
gmphotos

I too am unable to connect my headphones and need a manual.  Why does this product not come with one?

Logi Nu
AJ2011

Hi,

I just purchased a Logitech USB Replacement Receiver for H760 from Amazon.  I am unable to follow the posted instructions to pair my new receiver with my old headset. 

Can somebody please help?

Thanks

AJ

Logi Nu
drro

I'm having the same problem.  It was working fine and now I can't charge it; the orange flashing light doesn't come on.

Please help.