Logi Nu
JLgoalie13

Lost my H600 Headset Nano Receiver

I've spent over 5 hours looking everywhere in my house and at school. I guess I have to buy an new one. Where do I get it, and how much will it be? I just got the headset for Christmas and it **bleep** that I lost the Nano Receiver already, but it was bound to happen.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Re: Lost my H600 Headset Nano Receiver

Hello JLgoalie13,

Unfortunately the replacement transceivers for the H600 headset are not available for purchase.  I would suggest you contact customer care in your region for further assistance and to see what options are available to you.  If you currently reside in North America please private message me and I will see what I can do for you.

I hope this helps you out.

Sincerely

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
doc828ndf

Do you know if all the Hxxx series wireless headsets use the same dongle? I'm having a problem finding one of mine, too and I have a H800. I saw the link of replacement dongles (http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/349/4872) but none was a dead-ringer for the one I have

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello doc828ndf,

The H600 and the H800 use the same receiver model number A-00032 and part number P/N 993-000580

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
brentrosinski

I lost mine too and need to find a replacement transceiver for the H600 headset.

Please help me!

Logi Nu
smit293

So is there no way to purchase a replacement dongle for the H600? You say the H800 works? How is this possible if the 800 works with bluetooth but this 600 doesn't? I've had mine a couple months and the dongle doesn't work it's made so cheap the cap came off and the board wiggles around. It won't hold a connection anymore which **bleep** because before this the headset worked like a charm. How would one go about getting one of these "nano dongles" if you don't sell them outright?

Logi Nu
susief

HELP! MY SON LOST MY NANO RECIEVER FOR MY H600 WIRELESS HEADSET. IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET A PLACEMENT? THE HEADPHONES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE WHEN I JUST NEED THE NANO.

ANY IDEAS?

SUSIE

Logi Nu
smit293

Good luck! I've been waiting since the 6th for a reply here but it seems to be dead in the water. If you happen to find anything else please post it here!

Logi Nu
meriloi

I've also lost my nano receiver. Is it possible to buy a new one from Logitech? OR from somewhere else? Otherwise my headset is not usable anymore :smileysad:

Logi Browser
Sonny10

Hello,

I just bought a replacement nano reciver for my H800 headset, here, from this website. The total cost  was about $17.00.  My problem is I can't find a blutooth download that is compatble with windows 8.  It's crazy my previous reciever worked just fine on two different computers via usb port and Windows 8. .  Now they say it's only blutooth.  I find it so poor that people have to hunt down what should be easy solutions to common, frequent questions.