Logi Nu
heywheresmysnac

Possible G930 Crackling Popping Fix (NO USB HUB)

[ Edited ]

I was having an issue with my new G930 headset crackling and popping whenever I entered a game or did anything that required any kind of processing power.

How I fixed it: I went into BIOS and disabled my onboard sound. In this case it was Realtek HD Audio. After that, the popping sound went away totally.

Just thought I would share in case this could help anyone else. I registered just to post this fix.

Hope it helps you guys out there suffering from this problem.

Logi Visitor
toxic-snipe

Re: Possible G930 Crackling Popping Fix (NO USB HUB)

This worked for the popping noise! THANKS

Logi Nu
Mike930

When i disabled the onboard sound the g930 also didn't work anymore. Very strange !!

Logi Nu
Zygersaf

Thanks alot! That seems to have done the trick for now... Now I jsut need to find out where to downlaod the old software for the headset, while i was trying to fix this issue I installed the most recent version, and it keeps saying it doesnt detect anything >.< while im here, does anyone know where to get the original software for it? the downloads tab gives me the new one that doesnt seem to work :/

Logi Browser
evoLintent

I'm assuming you have an Asus board then. could you tell me where in the BIOS you were able to disable the sound?

Thank you.

Logi Nu
GL1TCH3D

I kept having that problem with my g930 but in reality it just took a long time to recognize that it was plugged in.