Logi Nu
equazcion

Bluetooth Headset Manual

I have a Logitech Bluetooth headset, model F-3099A. I bought it refurbished, so it came with absolutely no documentation. From the details I can gather online, this headset is capable of quite a few functions. However it only has 3 buttons: volume up/down and a main button. So it's difficult to figure out how to do everything. I really want to get a look at the manual for this product so I can see other information as well such as specifications, range, etc.

The functions it's supposed to be capable of are: power on/off, volume up/down, mute, accept call, activate voice dialing, night mode, redial, call reject.

So far I've got the following figured out:

Power on/off: hold main button for 3 seconds, light blinks blue
Bluetooth discover mode: while off, hold main button 6 seconds, light blinks red/blue
Answer call/disconnect call/activate voice dialing: while on, press main button once
Redial: hold volume down button 3 seconds
Mute: while in a call, hold volume up button 3 seconds
(this mute function seems to not only deactivate the mic but also mutes the speaker, so you can't hear the caller. if anyone knows how to only mute the mic, so you can hear the caller but he can't hear you, like mute usually works on most phones, i'd sure like to know how)

The bluetooth PIN for the headset, which your phone or computer asks for when connecting (pairing) for the first time, is 0000.

If anyone knows where I can download a manual, even if it's not for this exact model, please post the address. Or if you at least know how to activate other functions I haven't listed here, please let me know. Thanks.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mona

Re: Bluetooth Headset Manual

Welcome to the New Logitech Community Forums equazcion. :smileyhappy:

Please identify your headset from this link. Once I have this information, I maybe able to point you to the correct link to download the user manual.
Logi Nu
equazcion

Mine is the Logitech® Mobile Traveller™ Headset.

I hope that helps, and thanks :smileyhappy:
Mona

Thank you for replying equazcion :smileyhappy:.

You may download the manual for your Logitech® Mobile Traveller™ Headset from this link. I hope this helps. Should you encounter any other issues regarding Logitech products, please let me know. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Logi Nu
equazcion

This is perfect, thanks so much :smileyhappy:
Mona

Glad I could be of assistance equazcion. :smileywink: